- March -10-14. We have rescheduled so the first day of shooting is March 15th. We will have a big public performance on March 22nd to stage the Open house Performance scene. Almost A quintet will draw the crowd.
- Jan 23rd Lonnie Ford was cast as Thornton.
- Jan 21st the Venue for the Open House scene was secured.
- Jackie Loewenstein joined as children's casting and director.
- Jan 8th 2014 I uploaded the bulk of the content to pages on this web site. We are ready for social media outreach.
-Cara Day joined as AD (Assistant Director) She will be working on pre-production and production management during the shoot.
- On the weekend of Nov 16th and 17th we shot a short video as a promotion involving all the characters. It is called "Chloe Returns" It is a fall scene where Chloe and friends meet family to finalize moving into the house.
- On Wednesday Nov 6th, Kelly (Chloe), Ann (Dorina) and Chris (Ginny) were at the house on Broadway. We shot video interviews and stills.
- Our new facebook page is up at
- We now have the domain www.gardenofchloe .com
- Auditions were held on July 6th 2013. A full length table read was held on July 7th.
- Casting is still going on for some speaking roles. (See the Roles page.)
- We have basic crew but can use more.
- We are preparing for the social media promotion. Asking actors to send in press media.
- Remaining casting, location scouting and other preproduction are continuing until our start in early March.
- A crowdsource fundraising campaign will be conducted over the winter.
- In the spring of 2014, March, April & May, the film will be shot on weekends: Approximately 3 out of 4 weekends each month. The goal is to be done by June 1st, or shortly there after.